We have advised and consulted for political parties, local and regional governments, trade unions, Scottish Trade Union Congress, Sustainable Markets Foundation (USA), and NGOs.
Our research and modelling has been featured by BBC News, FT, and The Guardian among others. We work in English, Russian, German and Spanish.
Our strong suit includes:
- Economic modelling, particularly
- Job creation pathways
- Investment, revenue and profit projections
- Costs and distributional impacts of climate programmes
- Contract analysis (including Contracts for Difference, Production Sharing Agreements)
- Complex data wrangling and visualisation
- Corporate and supply chain analysis
- Climate transition
- Energy, manufacturing, and transport sectors
Contact us to discuss your project.